- This event has passed.
What’s Net Zero?
6 June, 2023 @ 09:00 - 13:30£20
You have likely heard the term ‘net zero’ used over the past few years in various contexts. But what does this actually mean for your business? What should you be doing to ensure you’re not falling behind and taking full advantage?
In this consultation-style workshop; Matt from NOSY Creative Agency, and Rob & Tristan from Together For Mission Zero will explore various elements of net zero and some challenges you’re likely to face. The discussion will be hosted by Joe from Raise. You will also hear directly from two Island business owners who are currently on a net zero journey.
More importantly, participants will be encouraged to share their opinions and experiences. This will directly influence the forming of a Mission Zero Business Hub for the Island.
You can expect short dynamic presentations on the below topics (no death by PowerPoint!), followed by open discussions and group activities.
You will walk away with a better understanding of:
- What net zero means for your business
- What net zero means for other Isle of Wight businesses
- A potential roadmap to becoming a net zero business
- How others are overcoming net zero challenges
- What support is currently available, including grants and other sources of funding
- Plus, you will influence an important business agenda for the Island
Key details about this event
- Hosted at Building 41 in Cowes, on Tuesday 6th June.
- Refreshments and a light lunch will be provided, courtesy of NOSY
- 9am arrival for a 9:30am start. The workshop will end at 12:30pm, with a half-hour lunch and networking, for a 1pm finish.
- Parking is available, although we encourage ride-sharing if possible. There’s also a bike shelter and a nearby bus stop. Building 41 has an EV charging point… but it gets quite competitive!
- Due to the format and nature of this event, spaces are limited to only 25 delegates, please register early to avoid missing out on this important event.
- All money from ticket sales will go toward creating the Mission Zero Business Hub.