DATES: 18th May – 15th June
Business Boost will help you for free and give you:
- A high-intensity lecture/workshop programme following a key topic/subject theme.
- Peer workshops to discuss aspects of the content relevant to the peer group and see how your business peers are seeking to action insights from the course.
- Business mentoring to make the content precisely relevant to your individual business context and to work on specific business issues you have, leading to…
- A personal action plan to make immediate positive improvements to your business.
Expert lead: Professor Sarah Turnbull
This programme is designed to provide all businesses with an initial diagnostic understanding of their strengths and gaps in relation to scaleup or business diversification.
- Seeking and getting ready for finance (both traditional bank and also non-traditional venture capital, business angel and crowdfunded)
- Networking for resources
- Building capabilities: Identifying and then seizing opportunities through reorganising resources: Building dynamic capabilities and reviewing and revising capability regarding full exploitation of existing and new potential opportunities.
- Improving marketing capability: Improving brand trust, and enhancing capability around customer acquisition and retention, including via social media
- Building future resilience: Reviewing the Business Model to promote more resilient businesses.
- Workshop 1 – Thursday 18th May (10am-1pm)
- Workshop 2 – Thursday 25th May (10am-1pm)
- Workshop 3 – Thursday 1st June (10am-1pm)
- Action Plan Session – Thursday 15th June (10am-1pm)